Sponsor Links

Monday, June 12, 2006

Spinner Time for Saturday June 10

Hello to everyone,

This is the miles and all I got for this past Saturday's Spinner Post

uncadan8 123 miles biking

Psycho Cyclist 29 miles biking

Shawn Kielty 2 miles running
5 miles walking
21.4 miles biking

Big Mike 52.5 miles biking

wemley 72 miles biking

Myself 18 miles walking

I could not find the template Tom made for me to do this. This is the next best thing. I think all of this is fantastic. Keep up the great work.

Talk with all of ya again Soon

The Mrs.

No comments:

My Video Archive

Our Clydesdale and Athena Cyclists

Search Resources

Google
 

Digix Consulting's Cranky T's

Powered By Blogger

Blog Archive

Cardinal Greenway

Cardinal Greenway
What a day to ride!

Tools and associated sites of Mine

Labels