Sponsor Links

Sunday, June 11, 2006

Day One of the Race

Hello everyone, Today the race starts. I do hope Rob is up and attem for this. I know Tom would love to be in the bike himself at the moment, but not this time. He is there to help out and to be part of the crew for Rob.

Tom, has messaged me(over the phone) that there is teams from all over the world. That fact in itself makes this real interesting.

Remember any miles. If I can not doing the graph right, PLEASE forgive me. I am new at this and do not mind trying to be of help here. Forgot to tell you, it is for sure that Tom will have all sorts of stories to tell all of you when he gets back.

Peace and Good Will to All
Talk with all of you again soon
The Mrs.

No comments:

My Video Archive

Our Clydesdale and Athena Cyclists

Search Resources

Google
 

Digix Consulting's Cranky T's

Powered By Blogger

Blog Archive

Cardinal Greenway

Cardinal Greenway
What a day to ride!

Tools and associated sites of Mine

Labels