Sponsor Links

Friday, June 02, 2006

My Morning Ride


This was my morning ride today, 25.4 miles, and I met the wife in Frankfort. I made the ride in 1hr 15min. Terrain is rolling and wind was 9mph from the North. Temperature was 73F, with a dew point of 55. This was a very comfortable morning ride! One very cool thing happened out on Newburg Road this morning. I spooked a pheasant cock from the ditch and he was flying right alongside me for about 100 feet or so. Beautiful bird and I must say, if I had been in the van, I never would have seen him!
  • Miles: 25.4
  • AVG Speed: 20.3
  • Calories: 1441
  • Watts: 335
  • Duration: 01:15:04.4

No comments:

My Video Archive

Our Clydesdale and Athena Cyclists

Search Resources

Google
 

Digix Consulting's Cranky T's

Powered By Blogger

Blog Archive

Cardinal Greenway

Cardinal Greenway
What a day to ride!

Tools and associated sites of Mine

Labels