Sponsor Links

Friday, June 09, 2006

Hello to one and all The Mrs. Here

Hello to one and all. I am here because Stormcrowe is out in San Diego at this very moment doing his own thing. I do hope all of them are having fun. I am here to remind everyone to get me those miles for Spinner Saturday any time over the weekend. I will get the chart and all together this coming Monday so all can see.

PLEASE! be kind to me I am new to this. Anything want to talk about, I can see what two cents I can put in. Glad to be here so I can help.

Talk with all of you again soon
The Mrs

peace and good will to all of you

1 comment:

J. Andrew Lockhart said...

You did a great job! Hope he's having a good time --

My Video Archive

Our Clydesdale and Athena Cyclists

Search Resources

Google
 

Digix Consulting's Cranky T's

Powered By Blogger

Blog Archive

Cardinal Greenway

Cardinal Greenway
What a day to ride!

Tools and associated sites of Mine

Labels