Sponsor Links

Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Meet Jen4Luck, the newest cyclist on the block!

Jen is a brand new cyclist! She recently bought a Sun EZ 1-SX. Drop by her site and welcome her to cycling. She's taken up riding for weight loss, like many of us and I fully support her desire and motivation to do this! Good on ya, Jen! This is a short post, I have been busy, what with getting ready to fly to San Diego Friday, and getting in training time for me, and all. I did get a short ride in today. Not very satisfying, only 15 miles, but a ride is a ride is a ride!

To visit Jen's Livejournal, just click the headline of this post!


  • Miles: 15
  • Average speed: 20.3
  • Calories: 610
  • Watts:240

No comments:

My Video Archive

Our Clydesdale and Athena Cyclists

Search Resources

Google
 

Digix Consulting's Cranky T's

Powered By Blogger

Blog Archive

Cardinal Greenway

Cardinal Greenway
What a day to ride!

Tools and associated sites of Mine

Labels