Sponsor Links

Friday, June 30, 2006

July 4th Upcoming!

I'm definately looking forward to it! I leave for Lake Wawasee tomorrow morning, so I'll be off the net for the weekend and Spinner will be running late! Just shoot me your miles and I'll post all when I return on the 5th. In the meantime, I'd like to hear about YOUR plans for the long weekend! Mine include cycling, swimming, and yes, waterskiing! It's been decades since I've been waterskiing and I hope I still can! We'll also be watching the fireworks from out on the lake, a family tradition! Best of all, I get to meet the newest addition to the family, my cousins new daughter! Well, see y'all after the Fourth! Have a ball!

From Fritz over at Cycle-Licious
RAAM: Race Across America on the Weather Channel
The Race Across America 2006 will be featured as part of the Weather Channel's
"Road Crew" with Jeff Mielcarz.

Four segments will air next week: July 5, 6, 8, and 9, 2006.

Wednesday, July 5, 2006 - Evening Edition (9 p.m.-11 p.m. EST)
Thursday, July 6, 2006 - Evening Edition (9 p.m.-11 p.m. EST)
Saturday, July 8, 2006 - Weekend View (7 a.m.-11 a.m. EST)
Sunday, July 9, 2006 - Weekend View (7 a.m.-11 a.m. EST)

No comments:

My Video Archive

Our Clydesdale and Athena Cyclists

Search Resources

Google
 

Digix Consulting's Cranky T's

Powered By Blogger

Blog Archive

Cardinal Greenway

Cardinal Greenway
What a day to ride!

Tools and associated sites of Mine

Labels