Sponsor Links

Thursday, June 15, 2006

Next day of Racing

Hello to everyone,

I need to tell everyone that something is going wrong with the blog at msnspaces, I tried to copy and paste yesterday and the next thing I know whammy. It won't let me in with tom's stuff at all.
Sorry.

Now, for the racing. They are in the Eastern side of Colorado getting near the Kansas area. Go gettem Rob. Rob's wife is now with the team, cheering her husband on.

Another, good bit of news. Rob is now in 5th place. Reason for this. One of the lead riders dropped completely out. He had pneumonia and just wasn't up to it, like he thought. We all wish him a speedy recovery.

Another bit of news. It seems that one of the vans, broke down. Tom will tell you the complete story when he gets back. Sorry about the other blog. We can get it fixed, (I hope).

Before a book is written.
Peace and Good Will to All
The Mrs.

No comments:

My Video Archive

Our Clydesdale and Athena Cyclists

Search Resources

Google
 

Digix Consulting's Cranky T's

Powered By Blogger

Blog Archive

Cardinal Greenway

Cardinal Greenway
What a day to ride!

Tools and associated sites of Mine

Labels