Sponsor Links

Wednesday, June 14, 2006

The next day of racing

Hello to everyone,
The crew and Rob the racer is now in Colorado. That gentleman can sure do some peddaling. I , myself would be dragging something about now. (just use your imagination for that one). Rob's wife is joining the crew soon. Good Luck to all of them.

Tom tells me there is going to be all sorts of stories for when he gets back. Some of them are real different. I am even interested on this one.

Short one today. Talk with all of you again, soon.
Peace and Good Will to All
The Mrs.

1 comment:

Bud said...

Just back from Cali. A week without much exercise. Hard to overcome my jet lag to get back to the gym today. But I'm going. You're the inspiration.

My Video Archive

Our Clydesdale and Athena Cyclists

Search Resources

Google
 

Digix Consulting's Cranky T's

Powered By Blogger

Blog Archive

Cardinal Greenway

Cardinal Greenway
What a day to ride!

Tools and associated sites of Mine

Labels