Sponsor Links

Saturday, June 03, 2006

Spinner Saturday

OK, I have a pretty good batch of miles myself this week, with 258. We have one rider topped 300 miles! I have the Mrs running the database for me while crewing RAAM for Rob. I'll show her how to run it and the lists, but she doesn't know who to email or who to pop in to their blogs. If you get missed, sorry and we'll catch up your miles when I get back. We still have a couple or so people to report in. I leave Friday Morning for San Diego! Woohoo! 6 days to RAAM!

3 comments:

Carolyn said...

Tom, just checking to see if you know where our Peg has been?

Bud said...

I'm actually gonna be in SanDiego Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday. Leaving Friday. Maybe we'll cross paths in the airport

Unknown said...

Possible, I have a layover in Denver for a few hrs.

My Video Archive

Our Clydesdale and Athena Cyclists

Search Resources

Google
 

Digix Consulting's Cranky T's

Powered By Blogger

Blog Archive

Cardinal Greenway

Cardinal Greenway
What a day to ride!

Tools and associated sites of Mine

Labels