Sponsor Links

Tuesday, November 15, 2005

I have a cyclists poll here!


Click the headline of this post and you'll be redirected to my poll! it's at http://snappoll.com/poll/47809.php by the way so you know where you're being sent! The question of the poll is : Is a bad day cycling better than.................? Have fun with this and enjoy yourselves! I gotta get busy this morning. I have a 10 page research paper to write first draft on and unfortunately, it's a formal paper! AAAAARGH, no humor allowed! This little post hopefully will clear my head and permit me to concentrate on my paper!

No comments:

My Video Archive

Our Clydesdale and Athena Cyclists

Search Resources

Google
 

Digix Consulting's Cranky T's

Powered By Blogger

Blog Archive

Cardinal Greenway

Cardinal Greenway
What a day to ride!

Tools and associated sites of Mine

Labels