Sponsor Links

Friday, April 14, 2006

Spinner Saturday

Spinner Saturday
Just a quick Spinner Saturday post here. I got 57 miles in this week. I'm in the end semester crunch now with 3 weeks to finals, so I am kinda buried with school at the moment!

Lotoja planning for 2007
We need to set up an organized training plan to prep for the Lotoja, those of us who are riding it. Chime in here or by email with your miles, if you haven't already! Well, have a great Easter, I'll see everyone Monday!


Added Training Categories
Hill Climbing
Aerobic Threshold
Spin Cadence Training

Any other suggestions are welcome

No comments:

My Video Archive

Our Clydesdale and Athena Cyclists

Search Resources

Google
 

Digix Consulting's Cranky T's

Powered By Blogger

Blog Archive

Cardinal Greenway

Cardinal Greenway
What a day to ride!

Tools and associated sites of Mine

Labels