Sponsor Links

Sunday, April 30, 2006

Mrs Stormcrowe Update, Still in the hospital.


The Mrs is doing pretty well, and is feeling a lot better! She want's out, that's a good sign! By the way, the sign I've added at the top of my blog is not a hack tool. It displays my info to me and your info ONLY to you! It doesn't record or display any of your information to anybody else, it's just a cool bloggers toy is all. The Mrs and I truly appreciate the support and encouragement from al of you, and by the way, when she's released, I may just videorecord the great event! Hopefully, she'll be home by Monday, and SURPRISE!, She'll come home to a clean Apartment! Well, just a quick update for all of you and I'm off to bed! God bless, all!

No comments:

My Video Archive

Our Clydesdale and Athena Cyclists

Search Resources

Google
 

Digix Consulting's Cranky T's

Powered By Blogger

Blog Archive

Cardinal Greenway

Cardinal Greenway
What a day to ride!

Tools and associated sites of Mine

Labels