Sponsor Links

Thursday, April 06, 2006

Hodson's Bay Sale this Weekend!

The LBS I deal with, Hodson's Bay Company is having a HUGE sal this weekend, starts tomorrow! From Friday through Sunday, everything in the store is on sale. This post is promarily for my local readers, but Hodson's Bay also has a website and can ship anywhere in the US and Canada! One of the really tasty bikes they have is a sweet Redline SS Commuter! If you live around Lafayette or West Lafayette, check out the sale! Tell them I sent ya!

1 comment:

Theresa said...

I'm not local but I couldn't resist checking out the bikes. I'm dying here - the warm weather just isn't coming. Today I was psyched to get out on the bike and it's raining all day. *sigh* Pretty soon it'll be too hot to bike anywhere but along the ocean.

My Video Archive

Our Clydesdale and Athena Cyclists

Search Resources

Google
 

Digix Consulting's Cranky T's

Blog Archive

Cardinal Greenway

Cardinal Greenway
What a day to ride!

Tools and associated sites of Mine

Labels