Sponsor Links

Saturday, April 08, 2006

Spinner Saturday, April 8

Here it is, yet another Spinner Saturday, My miles for the week are 156. Let's hear your miles!

As usual, if you want to join up in the Spinner Saturday Database, it's easy as.......well, falling off a bicycle! Just post into my comments your miles or email them to me and I'll slip you in! There is no cost to this and you havea lot to gain, namely your health! Have a great one all of you and the graphs go up Monday.


YESTERDAYS NEWS
By the way, yesterday, I set a personal best ride! I made a 76 mile loop! Here'sd the map of the ride

No comments:

My Video Archive

Our Clydesdale and Athena Cyclists

Search Resources

Google
 

Digix Consulting's Cranky T's

Powered By Blogger

Blog Archive

Cardinal Greenway

Cardinal Greenway
What a day to ride!

Tools and associated sites of Mine

Labels