Sponsor Links

Friday, April 28, 2006

A Mrs Stormcrowe Update and an update on Lotoja plans

Well, an update on Mrs Stormcrowe, then I have to get cracking! She had a bronchioscopy today, and they got a look at the lesions and mass. They did decide to do a biopsy. We are now waiting on Biopsy results. Mrs Stormcrowe is doing much better as far as pain goes. The pneumonia is being beat back very well by the antibiotics. Blood O2 saturation is back up to 95%, so lung volume is coming back nicely as well as gas exchange. She is off supplementary oxygen and they suspended cardiac monitoring. Now all we need to hear is the News that the mass and lesions are benign vs malignant.

Lotoja 2007

Plans for Lotoja 2007 are unchanged as of yet, barring disaster. I still plan to race it. Mrs Stormcrowe is backing that 110%, Lord love her.

I'd like to thank everybody for their kind words, either on my blogs or by email. They are most appreciated, by both of us! Well, I have to get back to the hospital after dinner, so I had better get cracking. I had to turn in some of the Mrs schoolwork so I figured I'd grab some dinner and post an update. Have a great one, all of you and ride safe! Keep Spinning

8 comments:

Christa said...

Good to hear that she's improving and is feeling better. Pneumonia can be difficult to get rid of and I know exactly how icky that can get. Could that mass be some sort of side effect from that perhaps?

You will both be in my thoughts and keep us posted.

Unknown said...

Thanks for the kind words, Christa, they are appreciated!

tylersstory said...

Glad to hear she is feeling better Tom. Myself and Joey are both praying for her.

Good luck on the race as well bro.!

J. Andrew Lockhart said...

hope things get better ---
Andrew

Carolyn said...

She's in my thoughts & prayers too. Hope the lung mass is not serious. Take good care of her Tom!

Peg said...

Hey T! Keep the posts a coming...gonna get a country sweep in on prayers!!

Unknown said...

Already been a global range of comments on those lines, you should see my yahoo inbox! Mrs Stormcrowe is gonna be floored! Right now, as of this morning I had 9700 emails in the yahoo inbox that I have posted as a contact on my MSN blog!

Unknown said...

What can I say, Joey, I'm old fashioned! ::GRIN:: All I an say is that I hope you and yler can experience the same kind of joy that The Mrs and myself have!

My Video Archive

Our Clydesdale and Athena Cyclists

Search Resources

Google
 

Digix Consulting's Cranky T's

Powered By Blogger

Blog Archive

Cardinal Greenway

Cardinal Greenway
What a day to ride!

Tools and associated sites of Mine

Labels