Sponsor Links

Saturday, March 04, 2006

Spinner Saturday


If you've noticed I'm posting here more often, it's because I'm Parallel posting between my MSN blog and here, to reach a wider audience!



Welcome to the first Spinner Saturday for March, 2006. We have some pretty good overall stats for last month, with an overall total of 1554 miles, jointly! Not bad folks, for winter! I have 32 miles thus far and am planning at least 15 or so today.

Tayfur, I have your miles as well as BigMike's and Tim's. I have almost everyones, actually, and the graphs will go up on Monday!


BOOK REVIEW


Bicycling Magazines Guide to Bike Touring

Doug Donaldson


This is a very useful book, in preparing for my upcoming rides. It is loaded with “no nonsense”, practical advice for the aspiring Bicycle Tourist. Subjects range from how to pack your bike to basic checklists for your gear! There is a section on basic maintenance as well and I'll tell you, this book has been invaluable to me!


The book is published by Rodale, Inc. and is available at Borders, where I purchased the book.

1 comment:

Tom said...

If your parallel blogging I'll probly just check out this one. MS is giving me problems. slow for some reason.

My Video Archive

Our Clydesdale and Athena Cyclists

Search Resources

Google
 

Digix Consulting's Cranky T's

Powered By Blogger

Blog Archive

Cardinal Greenway

Cardinal Greenway
What a day to ride!

Tools and associated sites of Mine

Labels