Sponsor Links

Wednesday, March 08, 2006

An announcement about Spinner Saturday this week!

I won't be running Spinner this week, because of my bike trip, so save your miles data, I'll put the Spinner report together after Spring Break! Instead of doing the Spinner report and collating the data, I'll be pedaling with no internet access! I'll also post an after tour report as well! Friday will be my last post for a few days, for my leetle vacation! See the attached map images below.

Countdown: 2 DAYS TIL TRIP



Days 1, 2, 3, and reverse it, 4, 5, 6



No comments:

My Video Archive

Our Clydesdale and Athena Cyclists

Search Resources

Google
 

Digix Consulting's Cranky T's

Powered By Blogger

Blog Archive

Cardinal Greenway

Cardinal Greenway
What a day to ride!

Tools and associated sites of Mine

Labels