Sponsor Links

Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Spinner Saturday Falls on Tuesday This Week!


Spinner Saturday (On Tuesday this week!) Due to the July Fourth Holiday, I'm late posting the Spinner Graphs, as you can see! I only had data for 5 of us so I had to go with what I had. I've been stalling posting all day to try to give everyone a chance to get their miles in, but I guess everyone is also busy with holiday plans........HAVE FUN ALL and I hope you are riding! Here are the reports I have:
  • Rider / Miles for week
  • Tom Stormcrowe 195
  • Uncle Dan 36 (Rainout, Pennsylvania is almost Underwater!)
  • Arctic Jill 195.4
  • Big Mike 250.6
  • DanOnBike 20.2
Good job all!
The new trend in Racing?

Here it is, Folks, the newest trend in Bike Racing! This sport combines the aquatic aspect of Triathalons with Ultramarathon Cycling! The Transatlantic Challenge! In this race, one thing, dehydration certainly isn't an issue. The ride runs from NYC to London, England. It's a tough race and this one is even tougher on the support crew than the rider! This is also the only purely cycling event where you can become lunch for a shark!

Underwater bike image courtesy of Corvis.com and is Royalty Free

No comments:

My Video Archive

Our Clydesdale and Athena Cyclists

Search Resources

Google
 

Digix Consulting's Cranky T's

Powered By Blogger

Blog Archive

Cardinal Greenway

Cardinal Greenway
What a day to ride!

Tools and associated sites of Mine

Labels