Sponsor Links

Wednesday, March 14, 2007

I was interviewed by Bella Online!

Part 1:
http://www.bellaonline.com/articles/art49617.asp

Part 2:
http://www.bellaonline.com/articles/art49669.asp

In the light of this, I should remind everybody the reason I am coming out from behind my Screen Name, the Tour de Cure! Up above my video on the header, you will find a link to my Tour page, right above the Tour de Cure banner!

Also supporting my Tour de Cure bid is Joan Denizot with Supersized Cycles. Joan has a website devoted to bicycles for the larger rider, being one herself. She has pledged $25.00 for every bike sold between, well.....now and my ride on July 14th!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

1 comment:

uncadan8 said...

What a great opportunity, Tom! Excellent interview.

My Video Archive

Our Clydesdale and Athena Cyclists

Search Resources

Google
 

Digix Consulting's Cranky T's

Powered By Blogger

Blog Archive

Cardinal Greenway

Cardinal Greenway
What a day to ride!

Tools and associated sites of Mine

Labels