Sponsor Links

Saturday, March 31, 2007

3000 Miles to fight Obesity! Seth Margolies

Seth was in much the same boat as I was. Fritz, over at Cycle-liscious first brought this story to my attention. Meet Seth Margolies, a fellow post bariatric cyclist.

The story is here, with either Hi resolution video or low res for dialup.


Seth is riding from Coast to coast on the Southern Tier route If you see him out there, wish him luck. GO SETH!


By the way, I've set my newscrawlers loose to try to track his story and progress, hopefully, I'll have updates!

No comments:

My Video Archive

Our Clydesdale and Athena Cyclists

Search Resources

Google
 

Digix Consulting's Cranky T's

Powered By Blogger

Blog Archive

Cardinal Greenway

Cardinal Greenway
What a day to ride!

Tools and associated sites of Mine

Labels