Sponsor Links

Tuesday, May 02, 2006

A Year in the Life: Runaway Train!

With a big thanks to Geddy Lee for the swipe of the song "Runaway Train".
Now to add in a Mrs Stromcrowe guest spot, Take it away, Mrs Stormcrowe:
Hello to everyone out in blog land. It is the Mrs here. I am out of the hospital. I am very tired still but I am doing better than I thought I would be at this time. The mass that was and still is in my lung is just very heavily inflamed nodes. On the xray the inflamation looked somewhat fishy, hence the mass. I am floating on cloud nine for not hearing anything bad. Biopsy is NEGATIVE. Storm and myself are very happy on that one point are extremely glad.

I still have the pneumonia though and probably for some time yet. That and the inflamation can be delt with an antibiotic. That makes Storm and myself very happy for this.

I want to Thank each and everyone of you for your best wishes and kind words for me. I do appreciate this to no end. If I keep this up I will end up flooding the room. I am also a great big crybaby at this time.

Again, Thank You to eveyone what you have said and done is so very kind. I had better go for now before I end up writing a book and I have been known to do that every now and then.

Peace and Good will to all
Big and Bigger Bear Hugs to everyone
The Mrs

1 comment:

Tom said...

I wanted to know how the biopsy went but was afraid to ask.
Glad to hear it wasn't what we were thinking it could be.

Tom, sorry buddy. I've got a POS computer. Your video isn't working right for me.

I'll try later on a better computer.

seeyall
Gorilla

My Video Archive

Our Clydesdale and Athena Cyclists

Search Resources

Google
 

Digix Consulting's Cranky T's

Powered By Blogger

Blog Archive

Cardinal Greenway

Cardinal Greenway
What a day to ride!

Tools and associated sites of Mine

Labels