Sponsor Links

Thursday, May 11, 2006

I have my semesters Grades

Anatomy and Physiology 102: B
Microbiology: A
Math: B
Psych 201, Developmental: A
Cumulative GPA: 3.87

I lost my 4.0 from last semester, but given the fact I missed so much of this semester due to the Hernia blowing out, I'll take it! It's still in the honors category. I know one thing, A&P 102 is a hell of a lot harder than 101! Rather than rote learning, there was a lot af analysis and labwork. It was truly challenging and a lot of fun!

I have been considering a change in course, by the way. Rather than RN, I've been thinking about going into Psychology. I am still planning to get the RN License, but am planning on transferring to a 4 year program after my Associates degree to prep for PhD or PsyD Psychology. I honestly think I can do more in the field of working with eating disorders as a PhD or PsyD Psychologist. I honestly wouldn't mind a little input here, by the way!

4 comments:

Christa said...

You are probably right about eating disorder and psychologist. I think a PhD can do only so much and then it's up to a psychologist or therapist to step in and give a hand. Eating disorders are usually caused by both medical reasons and a state of mind.

Whatever you choose, make sure you are comfortable with it yourself :)

Tom Stormcrowe said...

Believe you me, I will! I kind of think the RN and Psych in combination will make for a powerful combination, and will also qualify me as PhD Nurse simultaneously.

Christa said...

Yep, sounds like a good combination to me :)

Peg said...

Oh T!! I think that is great!! I think you will/can do an excellent job no matter where medicine takes you, but I am behind you on the Psy!!! Hats off!!!

My Video Archive

Our Clydesdale and Athena Cyclists

Search Resources

Google
 

Digix Consulting's Cranky T's

Blog Archive

Cardinal Greenway

Cardinal Greenway
What a day to ride!

Tools and associated sites of Mine

Labels