Sponsor Links

Saturday, May 27, 2006

Spinner Saturday, May 27, 2006

This is the final Spinner Saturday for the month of May. If someone wants to run the Spinner report while I am crewing for Rob, I'll be glad to let you. All you need to do is track the miles for me and post a miles table on your blog. If I don't get a volunteer, well, I guess I'll post a HUGE week for it at the end of June. Here's the schedule for June for Spinner Saturday:

June 8, Friday afternoon will be the deadline for miles that week so I can throw the data into the DB and post the graphs.

June 9, I fly out to San Diego to crew for RAAM, countdown is 14 days! I'm looking forward to it.

June 24th, I'll be back in the saddle again. I'll be collecting mileage data for the database again. My miles of course will be down, due to absolutely no riding while I am crewing for Rob. I may be able to have Mrs Stormcrowe post for me as far as location updates for Rob. This of course will require his approval, so I don't know yet. At the least, when I get back I should have some pretty good stories.

Big Mike has committed to basically quadruple his miles for the next six weeks, by the way...

Can he hold up to six weeks of 400+ miles a week? Watch and see! We'll certainly find out!

I also have an announcement about a new cycling site! My friends in Minnesota have started their own blog and forum site called
BikeNaked.net
feel free to visit and check them out! Casper is a fellow Weight Loss Cyclist. Good fortune with the new site!

No comments:

My Video Archive

Our Clydesdale and Athena Cyclists

Search Resources

Google
 

Digix Consulting's Cranky T's

Powered By Blogger

Blog Archive

Cardinal Greenway

Cardinal Greenway
What a day to ride!

Tools and associated sites of Mine

Labels