Sponsor Links

Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Two Things

  1. I picked up this Meme from Christa over at Awful Souls,
    Participate if you want, it see,s to be a wonderful tool for self assessment!

    2 things you want to do:
    Ride 200 mile one day event
    Compete in additional road races
    2. 2 things you should've done but keep postponing:
    I'm a great procrastinator, I should have done a lot of things I put off! :p

    3. 2 things you did, but shouldn't have:
    Started smoking many years ago

    Allowing myself to gain as much weight as I did :p

    4. 2 things that you must do:
    Eat and Sleep.

    5. 2 things you do every day:
    Train and Study

    6. 2 things someone else would want you to do:
    Finish my degree
    Achieve my goals and be happy with my life
    7. 2 things that you would never do:
    Steal or kill.

Answer them for yourself and pass it on!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for playing, Tom :D

Dan said...

2 things you want to do:

Travel to Asia
Take a multi-day bike ride

2. 2 things you should've done but keep postponing:

I haven't found any x-mas gifts for my wife yet!
Get new tires on my car

3. 2 things you did, but shouldn't have:

I don't regret too much, but I probably should have studied more in college

4. 2 things that you must do:

Talk to my kids
walk the dog

5. 2 things you do every day:

Web surf
Walk somewhere during work hours

6. 2 things someone else would want you to do:

A thousand household chores
Have more fun

7. 2 things that you would never do:

Scream at an annoying, dangerous motorist (again)
Enjoy x-mas shopping

Unknown said...

ROFL, Dan! Maybe we can plan an Asian Tour in the next couple of years! Wat do you think of Thailand and Vietnam?

My Video Archive

Our Clydesdale and Athena Cyclists

Search Resources

Google
 

Digix Consulting's Cranky T's

Powered By Blogger

Blog Archive

Cardinal Greenway

Cardinal Greenway
What a day to ride!

Tools and associated sites of Mine

Labels