Sponsor Links

Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Annual Review

Start Weight: 581 pounds, Mar 11, 2005
Current Weight: 220 pounds

Goals I have achieved:
  1. I rode my first Metric Century (62 miles)
  2. I rode my first SAE Century (100 Miles)
  3. I rode 167 a mile ride in less than 12 hours and reached the March 2006 goal for a 2 day ride in a day! (Labor Day Weekend)
In the 21 months since I had my bariatric surgery, I have gotten my life back!

Total weight loss: 361 pounds.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My goodness...you are carrying around only 80 lbs more than I do. Geez...and I'm considered being overweight at all.
Which means that you must be very close to your normal weight. Right?

As always all these numbers amazes me.
And I will always be one of your biggest admirers, that I can assure you :D

My Video Archive

Our Clydesdale and Athena Cyclists

Search Resources

Google
 

Digix Consulting's Cranky T's

Powered By Blogger

Blog Archive

Cardinal Greenway

Cardinal Greenway
What a day to ride!

Tools and associated sites of Mine

Labels