Sponsor Links

Friday, December 15, 2006

College Life: A Special Announcement!

This is a post I've been waiting to post! Congratulations are due my Wife, Mrs Stormcrowe! She officially graduated as of NOW! Her grades were posted and she has sufficient credits and has filled all her requirements and now has qualified for her Associates in Accounting and Business Administration!
GraduateBouncing Around
Congratulations Earlena! Good job!

Now, let's get some of those Kudos from you...my readers for her. This was something she's wanted to do for a long time and she finally achieved her goal....in spite of some pretty steer odds!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

3 comments:

Dan said...

That's great news! Congratulations!

Peg said...

YAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! And a hats off, two thumbs up and the corks are flying!!!!!
You go lady!!!! Oh YEAH, Oh YEAH!!
Big time hugs and congratualtions to you

Now that you made it big
I'll dance my Irish jig
cause you deserve the best
just like the rest
and this I bringing to you!!!!!

Corny but true and all my dear lady for you!!!!

Hugs and many best wishes,
Peg

Yokota Fritz said...

That is wonderful, Missus Stormcrowe! *** Standing Applause *** You've done well.

How long before Tom is done?

My Video Archive

Our Clydesdale and Athena Cyclists

Search Resources

Google
 

Digix Consulting's Cranky T's

Powered By Blogger

Blog Archive

Cardinal Greenway

Cardinal Greenway
What a day to ride!

Tools and associated sites of Mine

Labels