Sponsor Links

Sunday, August 06, 2006

Free Spreadsheet Template for your use

I've set up a training tool for you to use.I have 2 files, for 2006 and 2007, at savefile. What it is is a Mileage and Average Speed Diary. All you have to do is enter the appropriate numbers in the appropriate cells and there ya go!

The Format is Excel, as a template file. I have 3 sample mileages and times in it so you can see what it does. Clear those miles out of the cells. It's set up for 2006. I'll be bringing out the 2007 file in January. There is no spyware or virus' in it, but feel free to scan the file for your own security. There aren't any little Easter Eggs in it either, it's just a simple, clean and easy to use program template. It'll open with MS Excel or Open Office, either one and also under Neooffice/J 1.2.2 with OS-X. It will shortly be tested on Oo2.X under KANOTIX 64 w/a 2.6.13 kernel.

The template is copyrighted under creative commons by me and I hereby authorize license for free to any user. The program can be modified to your taste and is based on Open Source Code. The only stipulation I have is that the program cannot be sold. You can give away as many copies as you want though! Use it in good health and enjoy!

No comments:

My Video Archive

Our Clydesdale and Athena Cyclists

Search Resources

Google
 

Digix Consulting's Cranky T's

Powered By Blogger

Blog Archive

Cardinal Greenway

Cardinal Greenway
What a day to ride!

Tools and associated sites of Mine

Labels