Sponsor Links

Friday, July 15, 2005

I took a nice ride today!


I rode my bike out to Fort Quiatanon from the levee today! It was't a bad ride! It's about four miles of gently rolling terrain out South River Road. The little hills were a killer for me! I did, however; manage to ride up them without getting off to walk the bike up them! If you know the road, you need to remember, I was in a wheelchair in March! This is definate progress for me. An aside here! I put Geax Evolutions on my bike(Tires) and they have certainly reduced the rolling resistance as well as road buzz through the handlebars. They also are a kevlar core tire, so they reduce the risk of road damage to the tires and reduce the risk of flats! I love these tires!
My wife is complaining that she can't keep up with me!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My friend, she may not want to go as fast as you are. You will go far with what you want to get done. I want to commend you on the ride. I would never be able to go that far. Keep up the fantastic work you are doing.
Your friend always.

My Video Archive

Our Clydesdale and Athena Cyclists

Search Resources

Google
 

Digix Consulting's Cranky T's

Powered By Blogger

Cardinal Greenway

Cardinal Greenway
What a day to ride!

Tools and associated sites of Mine

Labels