Sponsor Links

Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Susitna 100: Coming Soon!

Here's a little story about one of our members, Arctic Jill. She is competing in the Susitna 100 again this year on February 17th. I have mentioned her in my blog several times. Well, it is happening this month and I'd love to see a few of my readers to drop by and wish her well in the race.

Given the level of training she's been doing I fully expect a great time from her. between the aforesaid training and her heart (Jill has got heart! Grit too, in the classic sense of the word), Jill is devoting a significant portion of her time away from work to train for this grueling race. I have to salute her efforts and tell her that she is a daily inspiration to me and a blog well worth the read!

Jill, all I can say is that I'll be following your race and pulling for you!2 Thumbs Up

No comments:

My Video Archive

Our Clydesdale and Athena Cyclists

Search Resources

Google
 

Digix Consulting's Cranky T's

Powered By Blogger

Blog Archive

Cardinal Greenway

Cardinal Greenway
What a day to ride!

Tools and associated sites of Mine

Labels