Sponsor Links

Tuesday, February 13, 2007

The Spinner Report

I'm running a little behind this week. I'm a day late posting the Spinner Report, but it's because I was swamped yesterday between School and blizzard prep. That's right! Blizzard! We're supposed to get 16" of snow over the next 20 hrs or so and 35-40 mph winds! Everything in town is more or less shut down and a "Snow Emergency" has been declared! For those of you who read me in the tropics, I'll post some pictures later! Well, here is the data table and chart set for the Spinner Report! We're right on track to exceed the annual goal of 50,000 miles for the group, matter of fact, considering we're in slow season and the bulk of our riders are from snow states.....well, we should top that figure by a significant amount!
Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting

No comments:

My Video Archive

Our Clydesdale and Athena Cyclists

Search Resources

Google
 

Digix Consulting's Cranky T's

Powered By Blogger

Blog Archive

Cardinal Greenway

Cardinal Greenway
What a day to ride!

Tools and associated sites of Mine

Labels