Sponsor Links

Monday, January 01, 2007

The Great New Years 2006-2007 crossover Ride

Well, Mrs Stormcrowe and myself went out to ride out the old and in the new. This involves one of my favorite kind of rides, a night ride
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I do know one thing though, it was a cold ride......and damp! Mrs Stormcrowe had a bit of an exercise/wind induced asthma attack, but used her inhaler and we got with the ride as soon as she could breathe again. I'll tell ya, the Mrs is a game trooper! Temperature was 41℉ with a 20 mph wind gusting to 40! MISERABLE!!!!!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Clouds blowing across the moon
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

The weather, as I said, was windy. It was wet as well, with occasional rain showers, so the trail was wet. Mrs Stormcrowe had never done a night ride before and I am truly glad she enjoyed it, in spite of the weather. We've decided that the New Years Eve ride will become a tradition every year!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the tradition!! I, of course, was cuddled in my bed, but it sounds like a fun thing to do to ring in the new year!

My Video Archive

Our Clydesdale and Athena Cyclists

Search Resources

Google
 

Digix Consulting's Cranky T's

Powered By Blogger

Blog Archive

Cardinal Greenway

Cardinal Greenway
What a day to ride!

Tools and associated sites of Mine

Labels