Sponsor Links

Sunday, January 07, 2007

Some reminders of prior articles and Tour de Cure

Well, here's a look back at last year! I have some prior articles I think you may well enjoy! Click the links and see what I am talking about!

For Starters: Why Cycling?
Next: Chocolate Milk as a Recovery Drink?
and then: Pre and Post Ride Nutrition For Bariatric Patients

Now, I've been talking about Tour de Cure. I am riding this event in Indianapolis on July 14, 2007. I'm trying to raise $1000.00 for the Anerican Diabetes Association. My page for the event is located here. It is fully tax deductible and will help fund research into both a cure and new treatments for Diabetes. I truly believe in this cause as both my wife and I are Diabetic. PLease visit my page and sponsor me in this event!

Video: Runaway Train: A Year in the Life
           Race to Replace
           Videojournal
           The Amazing Shrinking Man



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

No comments:

My Video Archive

Our Clydesdale and Athena Cyclists

Search Resources

Google
 

Digix Consulting's Cranky T's

Powered By Blogger

Blog Archive

Cardinal Greenway

Cardinal Greenway
What a day to ride!

Tools and associated sites of Mine

Labels