Sponsor Links

Sunday, June 22, 2008

Nice Training Ride today....

I have a training partner, one of my former instructors from School. Her name is Jennie. I'll tell you, she has some serious potential as a rider! She's strong pushing into the wind, and steady and rides the dame pace as my average. She likes to push it, too. 2 Thumbs Up

We did a nice little 20 miler today, just playing around in Lafayette, but have set the goal of a loop to Frankfort and back by the end of July, a nice little 59 miler. I may tweak the route a bit to make it a full metric century though.

Things are also looking up for my upcoming triathlon Saturday up in Warsaw, Indiana. It's the Optimist Club Triathlon, and this will be my first one. As I mentioned, my shoulder is still giving me issues, so I'll be doing the cycling and running part only, and my niece will be doing the swim. Swimming

I'm able to hold a decent average speed, so, I don't think I''ll be coming in dead last......I really don't care what place I finish, though. I just plan on finishing it.

No comments:

My Video Archive

Our Clydesdale and Athena Cyclists

Search Resources

Google
 

Digix Consulting's Cranky T's

Powered By Blogger

Cardinal Greenway

Cardinal Greenway
What a day to ride!

Tools and associated sites of Mine

Labels