Sponsor Links

Saturday, August 18, 2007

Well, I head out for the "Sizzling Century" in the Morning.

They are calling for a 60% chance of storms, and the temperatures will be pretty reasonable as well, with a high in the mid 80's and clouds. I'm looking forward to this ride. chunkyd from Bike Forums will be arriving this evening and couch surfing with us for the ride as well. This looks to be a great ride!

OK, now, to post the Graphs from Spinner Saturday. Between moderation at Bike Forums, training, and getting ready for the start of my Fall semester on Monday, ol' Tom has been a busy lad! Without further ado....here are the charts! Great job everyone!


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

As you can see, I've changed the background for them. I'd like to start doing images of the various members of Spinner Saturday in the graphs. If you are interested you know how to get hold of me.

No comments:

My Video Archive

Our Clydesdale and Athena Cyclists

Search Resources

Google
 

Digix Consulting's Cranky T's

Powered By Blogger

Blog Archive

Cardinal Greenway

Cardinal Greenway
What a day to ride!

Tools and associated sites of Mine

Labels