Sponsor Links

Wednesday, August 22, 2007

I could use some volunteers!

I'm taking Cultural Anthropology this semester and I need to set up a study. The point of the study is simply to assess diet across the US and other countries and if there is a cultural correlation to obesity levels (Which there is, of course from other studies). The goal is to do a comparative study and see if I either get a correlation or falsify the previous results.

Here's what I'll need.

A Food Journal as to types and amounts (Fats, Protein, carbs)
Calories in for the week
Calories out for the week
Weight, and BMI

For the purposes of the study, you'll be ID'd only by a number and the results are not going beyond me and my professor for classwork.

If you are interested, email me, the email address is on my profile here on Blogger. We'll do the data by email.

Thanks in advance to anyone who does participate.

No comments:

My Video Archive

Our Clydesdale and Athena Cyclists

Search Resources

Google
 

Digix Consulting's Cranky T's

Powered By Blogger

Blog Archive

Cardinal Greenway

Cardinal Greenway
What a day to ride!

Tools and associated sites of Mine

Labels