Sponsor Links

Thursday, July 19, 2007

The Spinner Report, a day late due to a lame neighbor knocking out the internet yesterday!

Here we go! We're doing great on the miles this week, everyone! I know I promised yesterday for the report, but one of my wonderful neighbors tried to hack free cable and fried the entire neighborhoods junction box and I lost access and didn't have time to go war riding looking for a working unsecured network! Without further ado, here are the bicycle mileage charts! Great job everyone! Keep it up!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

No comments:

My Video Archive

Our Clydesdale and Athena Cyclists

Search Resources

Google
 

Digix Consulting's Cranky T's

Powered By Blogger

Blog Archive

Cardinal Greenway

Cardinal Greenway
What a day to ride!

Tools and associated sites of Mine

Labels