Sponsor Links

Wednesday, July 11, 2007

300 Miles, 25 Hours, Lafayette, Indiana Cycling Event!

Rick Laurie and his compatriots are doing a charity ride this month in Lafayette, Indiana. They are riding 300 miles in 25 hours to support and raise funds for CASA's for Kids Fund. CASA is a volunteer "Court Appointed Special Advocate". It's a worthy cause and these guys are going to ride their hearts out to support this.

Think of the enormity of riding 300 miles in 25 hours on a bicycle. This is almost double the miles I've ever ridden in a day and my helmet is tipped to them. You can bet I'll be there and tipping my hat to them, well, make that my helmet!

For further information, here is an article from the Lafayette Journal and Courier

Support these guys in their monumental ride! Contact information for Rick is in the linked article.

1 comment:

MRMacrum said...

Have a good ride Tomorrow. I hope you exceeded your golas, money wise and fitness wise.

My Video Archive

Our Clydesdale and Athena Cyclists

Search Resources

Google
 

Digix Consulting's Cranky T's

Powered By Blogger

Blog Archive

Cardinal Greenway

Cardinal Greenway
What a day to ride!

Tools and associated sites of Mine

Labels