Sponsor Links

Thursday, April 26, 2007

Two Weeks To Go!

We have 2 weeks to go before we head out for the Upper Peninsula for our Bike Tour! We have gotten Bear spray, and we are prepared for cold weather. This is either going to be the best trip we've ever been on or the biggest pork chop we've ever done!

I'll have very limited internet access, so I'll be posting when I do have access.

I'll also have arrangements made to have someone run the Spinner Saturday database for me. More on that later.

3 comments:

MRMacrum said...

Limited Internet Access? Leave the 'puter at home and give us a blow by blow later.

Unknown said...

I agree! Enjoy the ride and fill us in later

Unknown said...

The more I think about it, the less I want to take the laptop. I'll leave it at home, I think!

My Video Archive

Our Clydesdale and Athena Cyclists

Search Resources

Google
 

Digix Consulting's Cranky T's

Powered By Blogger

Blog Archive

Cardinal Greenway

Cardinal Greenway
What a day to ride!

Tools and associated sites of Mine

Labels