Sponsor Links

Saturday, May 28, 2005

WOW! I surprised myself!

I surprised myself by losing another bunch of weight! I have now lost a cumulative total of 136 pounds! This felt good. I am still cycling, unfortunately; I caught my first case of road rash in years yesterday. Some JACKASS in a huge black Lincoln Navigator ran me off the road yesterday on my bicycle by paying more attention to his cellphone than his driving. I picked up some gravel in my arm and a mild sprain, luckily as I could have been hurt a lot worse! I'll tell ya, I'm sure stiff and sore this morning! It's not going to put me off cycling though, as it's such a good exercise! Well, gotta run! See you all later this week!

No comments:

My Video Archive

Our Clydesdale and Athena Cyclists

Search Resources

Google
 

Digix Consulting's Cranky T's

Powered By Blogger

Cardinal Greenway

Cardinal Greenway
What a day to ride!

Tools and associated sites of Mine

Labels