Sponsor Links

Thursday, May 19, 2005

My last weigh in, late posting as I've been busy!

114 pounds down as of last Saturday! I'm late posting as I have been trail riding. I've been riding the "Wabash Heritage Trail" trying to get out to Battleground, Indiana. This is a dirt trail and requires more effort than a paved trail, therefore more challenging! The scenery is also better as it goes along the Wabash River and Burnett's Creek. One of the best points is that there is a colony of Beavers about 3 miles north of town on the west bank of the Wabash. They are fun to watch and it's worth the ride just for that! My oxygen supplementation needs are down as well, getting by on 4-6 liters of oxygen depending on activity level. I'm down from 10 liters! Well, TTFN, my next weigh in is Saturday. I'm also riding the Cattail and the Great Northwestern Greenway this weekend. Look for me out there and if you see me, feel free to say hi!

No comments:

My Video Archive

Our Clydesdale and Athena Cyclists

Search Resources

Google
 

Digix Consulting's Cranky T's

Powered By Blogger

Cardinal Greenway

Cardinal Greenway
What a day to ride!

Tools and associated sites of Mine

Labels