Sponsor Links

Sunday, May 08, 2005

Good Morning, Everyone!

110 Pounds down now! I still am doing well, my wife and myself are prepping for a ride out to Hadley Lake on the Cattail Trail and the Northwest Greenway Trail in West Lafayette around Purdue University this week. This will be about 15 miles on paved trails with varied terrain. Quite a challenge for me! I hope I can finish the ride first time! If not, I'll keep at it until I do! The only major obstacle, other than endurance; is if I can carry enough oxygen for the trip. Yes, I am still on oxygen therapy, without it my O2 saturation drops down into the 80% range still. That doesn't leave a lot of reserve oxygen in the bloodstream and under conditions of physical activity, can have adverse effects on my physical performance! I can carry a single E cylinder which currently lasts me around 2 1/2 hours if I am careful to keep the flow rate to minimum requirements. Wish me good fortune!

No comments:

My Video Archive

Our Clydesdale and Athena Cyclists

Search Resources

Google
 

Digix Consulting's Cranky T's

Powered By Blogger

Cardinal Greenway

Cardinal Greenway
What a day to ride!

Tools and associated sites of Mine

Labels