Sponsor Links

Monday, May 05, 2008

Commencing on Commencement!

Well, it's been a busy couple of weeks for me. I graduated Sunday. I finished up my Associates Degree and am moving on the a 4 year in the Fall. I actually have one presentation to do for my Sociology Class, but have that whipped very nicely.

So, on to the pics.

Graduate

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Been a rough week for riding though. For the first time since I was hurt, I got less than 10 miles in on the bike this wee. I did have a good excuse though.

3 comments:

uncadan8 said...

Congrats, you studly-looking stud, you! Job well done!

UltraRob said...

Stormy, Congratulations!

Unknown said...

Thanks, both of ya!

My Video Archive

Our Clydesdale and Athena Cyclists

Search Resources

Google
 

Digix Consulting's Cranky T's

Powered By Blogger

Cardinal Greenway

Cardinal Greenway
What a day to ride!

Tools and associated sites of Mine

Labels