Sponsor Links

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Well, I am Doing triathlon, FOR SURE!

View Interactive Map on MapMyRide.com

Above is a very rough approximation of the course for the cycling section. Looks like a roller, and if the weather cooperates, should be a nice ride! All I have to do is run and swim as well. Imagine, I was in a wheelchair three years ago this time of the year, and here I am, committed to doing a sprint Triathlon.....who'da thunk!

Well, I suppose I ought to put that bike of mine to the purpose it was intended for.....racing! Actually, I don't care where I place, but I will finish it. Wish me luck! Here is the actual map of the race.


Old Molena, Ga City Jail

No comments:

My Video Archive

Our Clydesdale and Athena Cyclists

Search Resources

Google
 

Digix Consulting's Cranky T's

Powered By Blogger

Cardinal Greenway

Cardinal Greenway
What a day to ride!

Tools and associated sites of Mine

Labels