Sponsor Links

Friday, December 28, 2007

Only a few days left of 2007! Get your donation in to take advantage of the deduction!

Welcome to My Tour de Cure Web Page!


Riding for a cure!

Support Tom! Join Tom's Team!
Team Stormcrowe Team page

Mr. Tom Leonard

90 percent of goal achieved.

Goal: $800.00
Achieved: $720.00


Support Me in Tour de Cure!

I'll be riding 100 miles doing laps at the Indianapolis Motor Speedway in the Tour de Cure. I am diabetic myself and so is my wife. This is a cause that directly affects my life. I was morbidly obese and wheelchair bound in March, 2005. Since then I have lost 362 pounds and my diabetes is in remission and controlled through diet and exercise. Others haven't had my good fortune though and are still dependent on medication to stay alive. Let's got pedaling down that road to a cure!

Help Make a Difference!

Pedal power works!

Each mile I ride, each dollar I raise will be used in the fight to prevent and cure diabetes and to improve the lives of all people affected by diabetes.

No matter how small or large, your generous gift will help improve the lives of more than 20 million Americans who suffer from diabetes, in the hope that future generations can live in a world without this disease. Together, we can all make a difference!

Thank you for making a generous contribution to this cause that is so important to me!

I just bumped the goal by $100

Each time I hit this goal, I'll continue to bump it again, as necessary. Let's see how far we can push that total up.

Sign up to ride the event while you're at it! Team Stormcrowe needs riders as well as donors! You don't have to ride 100 miles like I'm planning to, there are plenty of other events to go for, like the 50K and 75 k events, or the family ride on the track!

I'd also like to thank my friends over at Bike Forums for their generosity.

If you think this page contains objectionable content, please inform the system administrator.



3 comments:

Christa said...

That sure is a good cause, Tom.
I hope you're feeling better since the accident too. Haven't seen you around much, but then there's been the holidays'n'stuff.

Have a Happy 2008!!

Mr. F said...

Best of luck on the TdC -- that sounds like an awesome opportunity on the track -- would love to see pictures!

Unknown said...

I'll do ya one better.....

I'll have VIDEO as well as pictures :D

My Video Archive

Our Clydesdale and Athena Cyclists

Search Resources

Google
 

Digix Consulting's Cranky T's

Powered By Blogger

Cardinal Greenway

Cardinal Greenway
What a day to ride!

Tools and associated sites of Mine

Labels