Sponsor Links

Tuesday, November 21, 2006

The Spinner Report

Sorry, very abbreviated, but here is the report! Big Mike topped the miles this week, good job, Cobber!Just click on the images to enlarge them. I also added a graph showing the profile of the group for the year to date on a monthly basis. I'm as busy as a one armed paperhanger in a windstorm, last month of the semester and I have a couple of major projects working as well as the run up to finals! See y'all later and I'll try to get an email out for Saturday and publish the Spinner Report, but I anticipate being out of town most of the week! So, until then, keep riding!

No comments:

My Video Archive

Our Clydesdale and Athena Cyclists

Search Resources

Google
 

Digix Consulting's Cranky T's

Powered By Blogger

Cardinal Greenway

Cardinal Greenway
What a day to ride!

Tools and associated sites of Mine

Labels