Sponsor Links

Monday, November 27, 2006

The Spinner Report, Nov 27, 2006

I waited as long as I could, some of the Bike Forum People can not report, due to Bike Forum being currently down. Well, here it is, the Spinner Report!

Click the thumbnails to enlarge, as usual!I got some great miles, topping 200 miles this last week. I had a great Thanksgiving as well! Hope yours was fabulous!We aren't that far from 40,000 miles as a group, right at 5840 to hit it. Why don't we see if we CAN hit 40,000 miles for the year as a group? It is possible ya know!

No comments:

My Video Archive

Our Clydesdale and Athena Cyclists

Search Resources

Google
 

Digix Consulting's Cranky T's

Powered By Blogger

Cardinal Greenway

Cardinal Greenway
What a day to ride!

Tools and associated sites of Mine

Labels