Sponsor Links

Sunday, June 14, 2009

Now that I've had a chance to process it.......



I have to confess, I'm a bit disappointed that I didn't finish up the Century on the track this year.......AGAIN! I need to stop getting hurt and screwing up my body, I guess. Well, there's always next year. A broken tailbone apparently hangs on with the pain for a while and I couldn't break past the 32 mile point.

I'm happy to say that 4 members of Team Stormcrowe completes their Century ride. Their Bike Forum nicknames are scummer, Philcycle, 10 wheels, and trekden.

scummer, from Northern Indiana, made the 100 miles in less than five hours, outstanding! 10 wheels, up from Galveston County, TX, is the oldest member of Team Stormcrowe, and is a tough old guy at 67 years of age. He completed his Century in less than 6 hours, along with Phil (from Missouri) and Denny (from Pennsylvania).

My wife, crazylady, completed 15 miles on the track, riding her Sun EZ3 trike, and was just there to have a good time for the day and do a little riding. All in all, though, it was a great day, and it's almost as sweet to see the victories of my teammates as to grab my own. Next year, though, the damn track isn't going to beat me, nor is my body.

No comments:

My Video Archive

Our Clydesdale and Athena Cyclists

Search Resources

Google
 

Digix Consulting's Cranky T's

Powered By Blogger

Cardinal Greenway

Cardinal Greenway
What a day to ride!

Tools and associated sites of Mine

Labels