Sponsor Links

Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving!

While you travel, and see family for Thanksgiving, give a little thought to what you have to be thankful for. I have a lot, myself!
  1. My life itself! Back in 2005, this was in some doubt!
  2. My Wife: She had to really toughen up,because I was pretty sick!
  3. My family: They have supported me in my obsession with health and have put up with my zeal.
  4. My friends: They've been a great support over the last couple of years, right alongside my family.
  5. My Professors, particularly my Dept Psychology Chair, Colin! He, along with Stan have opened my eyes to whole new vistas.
So, what are you thankful for?

Meanwhile, I'm going to go and enjoy my holiday and ride my bike, weather permitting!

No comments:

My Video Archive

Our Clydesdale and Athena Cyclists

Search Resources

Google
 

Digix Consulting's Cranky T's

Powered By Blogger

Cardinal Greenway

Cardinal Greenway
What a day to ride!

Tools and associated sites of Mine

Labels