Sponsor Links

Friday, September 01, 2006

My Family Probably Thinks I'm Crazy!

Get me those miles, I'll post the Spinner Report Tuesday this week to complete August miles, I'll not be doing a post tomorrow, so this is in SUBSTITUTION for Spinner Saturday. Tomorrow, I'm going to try to achieve a new daily high mileage ride! After 144 miles tomorrow, I fully expect to look like this! Homer Crawling

I'll have 12 hrs to complete the ride with daylight. It's doable! Well, gotta run....carbo-loading as we type here and then early to bed!

No comments:

My Video Archive

Our Clydesdale and Athena Cyclists

Search Resources

Google
 

Digix Consulting's Cranky T's

Powered By Blogger

Blog Archive

Cardinal Greenway

Cardinal Greenway
What a day to ride!

Tools and associated sites of Mine

Labels