Sponsor Links

Sunday, April 24, 2005

Today's weigh in is done!

92 pounds off this fat ol' bod!! HOOOAH! I also bought a bicycle to get more exercise! I was able to do this thanks to my Grandfather, so thanks Grampa! I haven't been on a bike in 25 years! I forgot how fun it is. I took my virgin ride on it this morning and had a great ride! By the way, only 8 pounds to go to my next major landmark! Looks like next week to cross the big century mark on poundage dropped. My supplementary oxygen needs are also greatly reduced. I can maintain most of the time on 5 liters instead of 7! This is a big step! Well, TTFN, till my next post!

No comments:

My Video Archive

Our Clydesdale and Athena Cyclists

Search Resources

Google
 

Digix Consulting's Cranky T's

Powered By Blogger

Cardinal Greenway

Cardinal Greenway
What a day to ride!

Tools and associated sites of Mine

Labels